Hey all! It's been a few weeks since my last post and a lot has happened, so I'm just going to list and link:
• For the holidays, I got a new camera, a book on rigid heddle weaving, and a tapestry loom, which means I can weave all kinds of cool new stuff and then take great photographs!
• I made a bunch of custom scarves as holiday gifts. Hopefully I can get some pictures in the coming weeks of the recipients with their scarves.
• I updated my Etsy shop with new listings!
• One of my new items has been added to a treasury on Etsy!
• Lion Brand Yarn Studio near Union Square is starting a new group for rigid heddle weavers. If you're a rigid heddle weaver (like me) check it out-- their first meeting is this Thursday evening from 6-8 p.m.
• Three words: Handmade Ryan Gosling.
• And of course, because I always like to include a photo, here's a photo of the item listed on the Grape and Tangerine treasury: