Monday, February 6, 2012

What's Warped Now: Checkered Belt

I'm back with another black and white belt this week. But this time, instead of letting the variations come naturally in the weaving, I am alternating the black and white yarn evenly to create a checkered pattern.



Bonus! A few of my Etsy listings have been featured on Treasuries within the past week or so. Check them out:

Yummy Yummy Yummy-I've Got Love in My Tummy! (Featured: Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry Scarf)
Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Featured: Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry Scarf)
Chocolate Covered Strawberries (different than the one above) (Featured: Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry Scarf)
Grape Nehi and Orange Crush (Featured: Sunset Scarf in orange, purple, brown)

Thanks to everyone who added my work in their Treasuries! It's so nice to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment